Learn and Master Motion Graphics and Visual Effects in After Effects in this Comprehensive Course. Create Motion Graphics with Adobe After Effects CC: Best Techniques and Methods to Become a Top Motion Graphics Designer.
Understand the concepts behind Animation Techniques.
Learn how to Design, Animate, and Sequence complete Motion Graphics Projects.
Work with all the transformations basic and beyond.
Learn easy, yet powerful, techniques to create the most complex animations.
Create Stunning Visual Effects using Build in Effects (no expensive third party plugins).
Apply specialized effects such as Rotoscoping, Chromakeying, Camera Tracking and many more.
Learning the fundamentals and beyond of Motion Graphics and Visual Effects using Adobe After Effects is a very powerful tool at your fingertips.
You will go through creating useful and practical animations and learn how to use simple and complex animation techniques. This is not the type of ‘Tips and Tricks’ here and there course. This Course is a serious learning experience where you get to actually create serious animations and genuinely learn how to use After Effects and become a top notch animator and a visual effects artist.
- After Effects Workspace
- Create Your First Motion Graphics
- Render Your Work and Upload to Social Media
- Change Color in Defined Video Area
- Adjust and Move the Panel
- Create Composition from Footage
- Create Blank Composition
- Create and Edit Shape Layer
- Create and Edit Text Layer
- Setting Anchor Point Preference
- Design, Animate and Sequence Technique
- Import and Animate Vector Graphics
- Reducing the Video File Size
- Create Composition from Multiple Footage
- Dropping / Trimming Your Videos
- Pan Behind Tool
- Split Layers
- Trim Comp to Defined Work Area
- Creating Slide Show
- How to use Source Panel
- How to use Layer Panel
- Spatial Interpolation
- Temporal Interpolation
- Motion Path
- Speed Graph Editor
- Value Graph Editor
- Essential Reveal Techniques
- Track Mattes
- Alpha Inverted Track Mattes
- Luma Track Mattes
- Luma Inverted Track Mattes
- Pre Comp Techniques
- Pre Comps Region of Interest
- Animation and Visual Effects
- Complex, Compound and Bezier Shapes
- Trim Path
- Advance Text Animation and Effects
- After Effects Type Engine
- Working with Masks and Effects
- Solid Layer
- Adjustment Layer
- Parenting and Grouping
- Essential 3D
- How to Create and Animate 3D Camera
- Advance 3D : Lights and Shadows
- Motion Graphics 3D Project
- Puppet Tool
- The World of Expressions
- Animation Presets
- Blending Modes
- VFX Compositing
- Specialized Effects : Motion Tracking
- Specialized Effects : 3D Camera Tracker
- Color Correction
- Seperating Background / Foreground
- Creating and Exporting Essential Graphics Templates
- Null Object
- Audio Sprectrum
- Radio Wave Effect
- Exporting Your Work