Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, video editing and 2D animation pipeline.
Blender is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality models which can be exported to any game engine, 3D printer, or other software. Here are some of the reasons why you want to learn Blender.
- Create assets for video games.
- Make unique 3D printed gifts.
- Design your dream house, car, etc
- Express yourself through 3D Artwork
Design And Model
- Blender’s comprehensive array of modeling tools make creating, transforming, sculpting and editing your models a breeze.
- Digital sculpting tools provide the power and flexibility required in several stages of the digital production pipeline. For example, during character design and exploration or environment design.
- By offering the sculpting and the polygonal modeling toolsets side by side, Blender greatly simplifies the transition between conceptual research and final model production.
Animation And Rigging
- Whether it’s simple keyframing or complex walk-cycles, Blender allows artists to turn their still characters into impressive animations.
- Blender offers an impressive set of rigging tools
- Grease Pencil is a particular type of Blender object that allow you to draw in the 3D space. Can be use to make traditional 2D animation, cut-out animation, motion graphics or use it as storyboard tool among other things.
- Blender comes with a powerful unbiased rendering engine that offers stunning ultra-realistic rendering.
- Whether you need a crumbling building, rain, fire, smoke, fluid, cloth or full on destruction, Blender delivers great looking results.
- Blender comes with a built-in video sequence editor allows you to perform basic actions like video cuts and splicing, as well as more complex tasks like video masking or color grading.
- With a large community of enthusiasts and developers, Blender comes loaded with a vast array of extensions that you can turn on or off easily.
- Blender comes with a fully fledged built-in compositor. This allows you to post-produce your renders without leaving Blender.
- Novice and advanced users will love the ability to customize their layout completely. From simply splitting their viewport, to fully customizing it with python scripting, Blender works for you.
- User Interface
- Scenes & Objects
- Sculpting & Painting
- Grease Pencil
- Animation & Rigging
- Motion Tracking & Masking
- Video Editing
- Files & Data System
- Animation Short Film