There are already hybrid and cross-platform mobile application development framework available such as Ionic, Phone Gap, Titanium and Xamarin etc. All of these framework lets you create applications using web technologies and the application runs over a WebView component.
- Community :- React Native is backed with a large community of React and React Native developers. So it is easy to find help if you stuck at some point while developing an application.
- Development Time :- It saves development time required in building mobile applications for multiple platforms.
- Cost Effective :- It reduces the cost to build mobile apps for multiple platforms.
- Hot Reloading :- One of the biggest frustrations as mobile application developer you have probably faced is constant recompiling of project. Whenever you make a small change you need to recompile the project completely to check your changes in effect. React Native fixed this problem by taking the advantage of Hot Reload feature that allows developers to view changes live as they make them.
- Simple User Interface :- React Native offers much more simplified responsive User Interface and reduces the loading time as well.
- Stable Apps :- In React Native, the process of data binding is simplified and child components does not have any dependencies on the parent data which makes application more stable and increased level of reliability. In React Native, only permitted components are allowed to be updated when any modification or update is made in application.
- How React Native Works
- Expo vs React Native CLI
- React Native Components
- Core Components
- Inline Style
- StyleSheet Object
- Debugging App
- Styling View as a Card
- Handling TextInput
- Showing Alert
- Adding Custom Fonts
- Adding Local Images
- Adding Network Images
- Styling Image
- Adding Icons
- Exploring UI Libraries
- Responsive and Adaptive User Interface
- Navigation with React Navigation
- State Management
- Handling User Input
- Http Request & Adding Web Server + Database
- User Authentication
- Native Device Features
- Camera, Maps, Location, SQLite
- Push Notification